The Car you Need. The Price you Want.
Ready to start driving with Uber but don't have a car? We've partnered with Xchange Leasing, a
flexible lease program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners, to help you get the keys
you need to earn money in your city. All credit levels are welcome to apply, even if you have
poor credit or no credit history.
- You only need a $250 security deposit to get started - that's a fraction of what other leases demand. See important lease terms here .
- There are no mileage caps, so you can drive as much as you want without getting hit with surprise fees.
- And just in case your situation changes, Xchange Leasing offers a flexible return policythat lets you return your car as early as 30 days after your first payment due date.
Just a few simple steps to getting on the road:
1. Sign up to drive with Uber and check that you're interested in getting a car. If you already
drive with Uber, just log into your partner account and apply directly.
2. Once you're approved, head over to Hennessy Honda of Woodstock
to find the new or
used car that best fits your needs. Explore available inventory below or call (877) 789-8826 to speak with a dealership representative.
3. After that, all that's left to do is get your car insured, hit the road, and start making
money. Payments are automatically deducted from your weekly Uber earnings, and if
you decide to take a break it's easy to make direct payments.
Browse Hennessy Honda's approved vehicle below and schedule a test drive today!
How soon can I take delivery?
The entire process usually takes 2-4 days. This first trip to our dealership will be
to select your vehicle, review the contracts and start working on insurance. A
second trip will be scheduled for delivery.
Can I trade in my vehicle?
No. The Xchange Leasing program does not allow any trade-ins.
When is my first payment due?
It will be clearly listed on the contract, but the first payment is typically one to two
weeks after entering the lease agreement. Payments are deducted from your
Uber earnings on Mondays.
If I stop driving on the Uber platform, can I keep the car?
Yes, you can keep the car per the terms of your lease agreement and make
payments directly to Xchange Leasing. See direct payment options here.
For all other Xchange Leasing questions, please view help.uber.com or contact